Game mechanic/mode idea.

Reavleyr

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've played 7DTD. Having played on the console version not sure if this would be necessary on the PC version.

I've had a couple of ideas rattling around in my head for sometime now. It could work as either a stand alone mode or be added to the current mode as additional task/story.

It involves the pilot of the plane becoming a more involved NPC in the game. A slight change to how the game starts. Which I know could anger the dev team, I mean no harm promise.

There is a lot going on in my idea probably to much information to type up on here; all at once anyhow.

So my question firstly is does everyone like the way the zombies spawn in on horde night? My idea would change this and make players more proactive to help towards their survival leading up to horde night.

Daytime raging hordes. This needs more explaining and depends on several other features being in place. But as I write this my creative juices have just provided a way around that. (This idea came from wondering into a group of 6 wondering zombies which completely passed me by as I was hunting.)

Okay going to leave it there and await your thoughts.

Archived