Skill books stack and break down into paper

AnvilFu

+1. In the mean time you can add recipes to convert recipe books into regular books. Personally, I'd like to see paper become a "scrap" resource so you can just dump all your book/paper type items into the crafting grid and turn it all into paper in one go.

+1. This is a really good suggestion. It would make the skill books we have already learnt be of some use instead of just being a really short source of fuel. Right now, i'm either feeding the recipe books that i've learnt to the fire or just dumping them. Being able to craft them into paper would be really useful since we can use them to craft TNT or ammo. While we're at it, can the Pimps also increase the stack size for paper? Paper stacking to just 64 doesn't really seem right. At least make it stackable to 250 or even 500.

I support this. I also agree with larger paper stack size and/or would like to see a fair ratio of book crafting so that you can compress your paper. It makes no sense that it takes 64 paper to make one book, but you only get 20 paper out of the book on break down.

[QUOTE=bobster;139983]+1 for this idea. Also +1 for making the paper stack size bigger (I suggest 500, just because that's like having 25 books and as you know, we can stack 25 books...) :)[/QUOTE] Yeah. Just ask all our primary school kids and the amount of textbooks they have to lug to school.... If kids can do it, we can too!

Agreed! 250 or 500 to stack paper would be really nice. And It would be great to be able to break down old recipe books. I seem to be finding a LOT of them that I have already read….hate to throw them away. Would like to put them to good use. I did not know we could burn them. I would have sworn I tried it once and was unable to…but I guess I could always use them for fuel.

Archived