Power generator! and powered items/objects.

KrytoKFR

Greeting and well meet to all, So me and a mate have been playing for a few weeks now and have tried a few base types and even made our own small towns and every time one is to use a light fitting from the 'Z' menu the light never emits from said light? But even in saying this the lights are just not powerful enough! So it got me to thinking about the game and how lighting up areas makes one feel safe...lol I thought to myself 'I would love a power generator would make a massive difference to the way one can light up the base not only with light itself but to in a figure of speech 'light up the walls' also, electrified fences! Flood lights, power doors. Power to the people... Oh I guess I should make my point... Would you like power generators to be a part of 7DTD? Also Id like to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your time. ;) Peace out, KrytoKFR.

[B]L[/B]ook around the forums for the an-swer (an-swer), [B]U[/B]ntil you find what you have came to see... [B]R[/B]esearch a little bit and do some search-ing (search-ing) [B]K[/B]eep going now and sing along with me. [B]M[/B]aybe what you just did isn't the best way (best way) [B]O[/B]r did you not see the posts which came before? [B]R[/B]emember not to ask redundant questions (questions) [B]E[/B]re' reading this thread becomes quite the chore.

Archived