24/7 Server Looking for New Players.

Aeshma

Looking for new players to join our small group. Server runs 24/7 and is password protected. I am building a close-knit community, friendly and positive environment. PVE only. Would like to find more builders!

-New players always welcome.

-18+ preferred.

-Close to CST and CEST time zones would be ideal.

-Casual gamers.

If you are interested add me on steam. Aeshma. I have a Ukrainian trident in my display picture.

*Spots on the server are still open.

Looking for new players to join our small group. Server runs 24/7 and is password protected. I am building a close-knit community, friendly and positive environment. PVE only. Would like to find more builders!

-18+ preferred.

-Casual gamers.

If you are interested add me on steam. Aeshma. I have a Ukrainian trident in my display picture.

I'm highly interested to join your group and I'm from CST. Please let me know.

Hi. Been a while since I've played and I've been looking for something exactly like this. I'm in CST and pretty experienced, I'd love to help whoever. I tried to find you and sent a friend request but not sure if I got the right profile. My name on steam is "GrayTheOdd".

Hi. Been a while since I've played and I've been looking for something exactly like this. I'm in CST and pretty experienced, I'd love to help whoever. I tried to find you and sent a friend request but not sure if I got the right profile. My name on steam is "GrayTheOdd".

Added.

• 3 weeks later...

-18+ preferred.

-Casual gamers.

add me on steam Kmolleson94

add me on steam Kmolleson94

No player found with that name on steam..

I am still looking to fill spots on the server. Looking for a mature audience. Add me on steam and we can discuss getting you in the game.

-18+ preferred.

-Casual gamers.

I'm interested if you still have spots.

Moridin624

• 3 weeks later...

Archived