Ideas to improve 7 days to die

Ericksurvived7days

I've really been enjoying this game ever since I bought the game but I feel like this game can improve in many ways. The trader could have something where you can rent a room like a hotel, and probably more weapons such as guns and new melees and i would really love to see a new vehicle(s) or have some kind of method where you can repair a random vehicle on The street and something where you can upgrade or modify it perhaps? Another thing is the back packs I really don't like the look of it and maybe have something to have your custom bag, like a duffel bag maybe? Also maybe if we will be able to do the fix the random car on the street thing you got to have some kind of repair tools and a station to customly modify it?

I've really been enjoying this game ever since I bought the game but I feel like this game can improve in many ways. The trader could have something where you can rent a room like a hotel, and probably more weapons such as guns and new melees and i would really love to see a new vehicle(s) or have some kind of method where you can repair a random vehicle on The street and something where you can upgrade or modify it perhaps? Another thing is the back packs I really don't like the look of it and maybe have something to have your custom bag, like a duffel bag maybe? Also maybe if we will be able to do the fix the random car on the street thing you got to have some kind of repair tools and a station to customly modify it?

I like the duffel bag idea. Starting out, having to find a backpack to increase your slots would be interesting. I like the idea of having to carry bags to carry more stuff.

Maybe a brutal realistic level with encumbrance done by weight and number of items rather than generic stacks? To include what is ready in your hands. (Unarmed should run faster than armed folks.)

Archived