Female zombies & default males

Cold Etyl

I would like to see more variation in female zombies. With exception of the nurse, that carries special loot the female zombies has no powers och special attributs except that they are less dressed than than male versions. I think the game can be improved with more female entities and other attribtutes on females than just looking good. The female zombies without powers: * Cheerleader, nurse, red dress, blue dress, frozen female zombie has no special powers. The special male versions with powers: * Bloated zombie - stronger and harder to kill * Fat Zombie cop - pukes & explodes * Spider zombie - another male version that howls and climbs * The crawling zombie - creeps and is silent at times * Burned forest male zombie (that maybe not are so special but male only) Other default males: The stag - even the deer is male. The dead corps - that you can loot, is also male.

I think there is a wide range of possibilties to create really nasty female zombies. some suggestions: * Fat & nasty rotten old woman with some extra infectious slimy attack * Dead girl, that awakens when you try to loot the body. * Zombie that are similar to a player from behind, that can infiltrate in PVE / teams, not until close you see it's a zombie face. * Running zombie woman, that can burst into a limited running attack even during daytime * Ugly deformed female with claws/ nails that do extra damage on players (not on blocks) maybe heigher infection spread.

Archived