Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Falaffel

Falaffel

On 9/3/2024 at 9:54 PM, Apocalipservice said:

Oops, Razor won't accept the supplies that I found for him: is there still a separate "quests" file to download or am I an update behind? I'm not finding a quests fix link.  =\

Also, are we able to control the number of traders on RWG maps in the rwgmixer file at all? I know that this has been an issue but the last few maps I've generated have had a ludicrous amount of traders.  TY!

There has been a hot fix on discord (two files), or you could reD/L the whole DF5.1 again from Nexus.

Falaffel

Falaffel

Oops, Razor won't accept the supplies that I found for him: is there still a separate "quests" file to download or am I an update behind? I'm not finding a quests fix link.  =\

Also, are we able to control the number of traders on RWG maps in the rwgmixer file at all? I know that this has been an issue but the last few maps I've generated have had a ludicrous amount of traders.  TY!

There has been a hot fix on discord (12366639989176443401236663998917644340two files), or you could reD/L the whole DF5.1 again from Nexus.

Falaffel

Falaffel

There has been a hot fix on discord (two files IIRC), or you could reDL the whole DF5.1 from Nexus.