Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Vapid Actions

Vapid Actions

I've checked around about as much as I can, but I cant find any info - is there now supposed to be an extra step to access the laser workbench? On the latest build, DFalls-Large2-PEP

Spoiler

I see it's moved from the second to last room, to the last room of the second to last floor, but I can't interact with it (no prompt), also can't interact with the fusion forges in the research facility. I can break them down, such as with a wrench or pickaxe, but no interact prompt to open a crafting menu. https://imgur.com/RIys8G8

I've tried moving around it to look at it from every angle to see if it's just a weird interaction box like the desks can be, but no luck.

Vapid Actions

Vapid Actions

I've checked around about as much as I can, but I cant find any info - is there now supposed to be an extra step to access the laser workbench? On the latest build, DFalls-Large2-PEP

Spoiler

I see it's moved from the second to last room, to the last room of the second to last floor, but I can't interact with it (no prompt), also can't interact with the fusion forges in the research facility. I can break them down, such as with a wrench or pickaxe, but no interact prompt to open a crafting menu.

I've tried moving around it to look at it from every angle to see if it's just a weird interaction box like the desks can be, but no luck.