Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Brevan

Brevan

@KhaineGB 

DFalls v5.0.1

Suggestions:

1. Let Animal Feed bags be harvested for Animal Feed instead of Corn Seeds (5 feed per seed).
    • The benefit is that DFalls actually has animal feed, unlike A21, and being able to harvest it directly will allow players to use Beehives, Animal Snares, and Chicken Coops without Apple or Banana trees.
  2. Consider a new resource for making Ink: Pigment.
    • Gun powder graphic.
    • Stackable to 20 or 250.
    • Let Dyes salvage into 1 Pigment (base 10 seconds salvage time).
    • Craft Pigment with same crop combinations as v5.0.1 Ink recipes, 2 each in Campfire or 1 each in Chemstation.  Consider removing the Water ingredient (5-10 Water per Ink seems excessive, but Water's pretty easy in DFalls so it's all good).
    • Craft Ink with Honey + Egg + 5 Pigment in Chemstation; Double ingredients in Campfire.
    • The benefit of Pigment is that Dyes retain most of their previous value while taking up less inventory space (after salvaging), and players don't need to farm large numbers of a couple crops to make Ink.  With Dyes being part of the input resource pool, it will be easier for non-Farmer non-Scientist classes to unlock other classes.

I've noticed an issue with the new Crouch mechanic.  When you emerge from under a 1-block opening while sprinting, your speed often stays slow even when you uncrouch.  If you stop completely, crouch, and uncrouch, then your speed returns to normal.  I wanted to share the solution I noticed, but if it's a fixable issue that would be sweet.

Brevan

Brevan

@KhaineGB 

DFalls v5.0.1

Suggestions:

1. Let Animal Feed bags be harvested for Animal Feed instead of Corn Seeds (5 feed per seed)
    • The benefit is that DFalls actually has animal feed, unlike A21, and being able to harvest it directly will allow players to use Beehives, Animal Snares, and Chicken Coops without Apple or Banana trees.
  2. Consider a new resource for making Ink: Pigment
    • Gun powder graphic
    • Stackable to 20 or 250
    • Craft Ink with Honey + Egg + 5 Pigment in Chemstation; Double ingredients in Campfire
    • Let Dyes salvage into 1 Pigment (base 10 seconds salvage time)
    • Craft Pigment with same crop combinations as v5.0.1 Ink recipes, 2 each in Campfire or 1 each in Chemstation.  Consider removing the Water ingredient (5-10 Water per Ink seems excessive, but Water's pretty easy in DFalls so it's all good).
    • The benefit of Pigment is that Dyes retain most of their previous value while taking up less inventory space (after salvaging), and players don't need to farm large numbers of a couple crops to make Ink.  With Dyes being part of the input resource pool, it will be easier for non-Farmer non-Scientist classes to unlock other classes.

I've noticed an issue with the new Crouch mechanic.  When you emerge from under a 1-block opening while sprinting, your speed often stays slow even when you uncrouch.  If you stop completely, crouch, and uncrouch, then your speed returns to normal.  I wanted to share the solution I noticed, but if it's a fixable issue that would be sweet.

Brevan

Brevan

@KhaineGB 

DFalls v5.0.1

Suggestions:

1. Let Animal Feed bags be harvested for Animal Feed instead of Corn Seeds (5 feed per seed)
    • Gun powder graphic
    • Stackable to 20 or 250
    • Craft Ink with Honey + Egg + 5 Pigment in Chemstation; Double ingredients in Campfire
    • Craft Pigment with same crop combinations as now, 2 each in Campfire or 1 each in Chemstation.

Brevan

Brevan

@KhaineGB 

DFalls v5.0.1

Suggestions:

• Gun powder graphic
    • Stackable to 20 or 250
    • Craft Pigment with same crop combinations as now, 2 each in Campfire or 1 each in Chemstation.