Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Lumpus

Lumpus

Has anyone else had this problem with loot drops...

After doing a horde night in the wasteland (lv 300) only yellow loot bags were dropping - no blue or orange ones.

So I console changed game time and redid the horde night again.... same,

Lots of demonics, incubi/succ's etc... only yellow drops.

Loot stage was @ 750 or so

Odd.  Put on Dev Cheat +200 loot goggles (loot stage 900+) and re-re-did horde night - only yellow drops.... and all crap (early game) stuff

VERY Odd... so I took off any mod that gave loot +'s (lucky goggles/rabbit's foot) etc and re-re-re-did horde night in the forest biome this time at about loot stage 664 - Then had some blue/orange loot bags... but rare.

Anyone seen anything like this before??

A game overflow error where too much loot stage causes the loot table to wrap back to the beginning again???

/A21.1 (B16 Stable) - DF B25)

//Just upgraded to B28 - will try the megacity map next  :)

Lumpus

Lumpus

After doing a horde night in the wasteland (lv 300) only yellow loot bags were dropping - no blue or orange ones.

Odd.  Put on Dev Cheat +200 loot goggles (loot stage 900+) and re-re-did horde night - only yellow drops.... and all crap (early game) stuff

VERY Odd... so I took off any mod that gave loot +'s (lucky goggles/rabbit's foot) etc and re-re-did horde night in the forest biome this time - until I got down to loot stage 664

Then had some blue/orange loot bags... but rare.

A game overflow error where too much loot stage causes the loot table to wrap back to the beginning again???

/A21.1 (B16 Stable) - DF B25)

Lumpus

Lumpus

VERY Odd... so I took off any mod that gave loot +'s (lucky goggles/rabbit's foot) etc and re-re-did horde night in the forest biome this time - until I got down to loot stage 664

Then had some blue/orange loot bags... but rare.

/A21.1 (B15) - DF B25)