Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

5 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Regarding the double barrel:

-I've had this problem too, sometimes I can make a single shot, 95%+ of the time its both at once

-is there a cooldown setting between shots or a mouse press time counter? if so, maybe that could be adjusted to force a longer delay (like under 0.5 seconds, is a single shot, over 0.5 seconds is a double). No issue with the pumpy.

This was an issue with Alpha 21.0.  TFP changed the rounds per minute from 1000 to 1 and added a new property RapidTrigger to the double barrel so you can rapidly click twice to get it to unload both barrels.  This change was made for Alpha 21.1.  Now when you hold down the trigger in A21, it doesn't fire both shots rapidly and requires another quick trigger action.

BFT2020

BFT2020

5 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Regarding the double barrel:

-I've had this problem too, sometimes I can make a single shot, 95%+ of the time its both at once

-is there a cooldown setting between shots or a mouse press time counter? if so, maybe that could be adjusted to force a longer delay (like under 0.5 seconds, is a single shot, over 0.5 seconds is a double). No issue with the pumpy.

This was an issue with Alpha 21.0.  TFP changed the rounds per minute from 1000 to 1 and added a new property RapidTrigger to the double barrel so you can rapidly click twice to get it to unload both barrels.  This change was made for Alpha 21.1.