Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
PoloPoPo

PoloPoPo

Some questions:

1) If you use a crowbar or pickaxe to open a locked chest some of the loot inside will be destroyed, whereas if you lockpick the chest you get more loot. This is what a big 7D2D Youtuber says. Is that correct?

2) If you use a power attack, do tools degrade more compared to a normal attack? Do you get more block damage out of a tool before you have to repair it by using power attacks only?

3) I chopped down an orange tree, it fell on my head and severely hurt me. Is that kind of damage new?

And still, orange trees need an extra chop compared to apple trees which is weird and probably a bug.

Edit:
Forgot to add version: B24

PoloPoPo

PoloPoPo

Some questions:

1) If you use a crowbar or pickaxe to open a locked chest some of the loot inside will be destroyed, whereas if you lockpick the chest you get more loot. This is what a big 7D2D Youtuber says. Is that correct?

2) If you use a power attack, do tools degrade more compared to a normal attack? Do you get more block damage out of a tool before you have to repair it by using power attacks only?

3) I chopped down an orange tree, it fell on my head and severely hurt me. Is that kind of damage new?

And still, orange trees need an extra chop compared to apple trees which is weird and probably a bug.