Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
WIKKIDJOKER

WIKKIDJOKER

@KhaineGBthe forum hadn't updated your patch notes before i asked, ty sir, ill hop on and go for her again, have seen the succubus but not an incubus unless there are 2 succubus models but only seen one so far. Havent seen a hell lord yet though

16 hours ago, H7dek7 said:

B21, bugs (or features?) encountered:

1. Can't attach Muffled Connectors Mod to any part of armor (the icon is grey, not green). Tried only with light armor (e.g. padded boots, padded hood).

2. Crops don't grow. 3 days have passed since I finished farmer quests and none of the quest crops have advanced (i.e. they are still "seeds"). Same story with mushroom seeds planted the same day as the farmer quest crops. Is it required to do something with the crops to make them grow?

3. Double death from policemen. It happened to me and other ppl playing my map (one of your pregens). If a policeman blows us up (fire attack), we spawn on our beds and die instantly again.

4. Radiated zombies since day 1. At the end of day 1 (120 mins long) we encountered radiated zombies.

5. Trader has demonic friends. Since day 2 the trader in our vicinity has 1-3 demonic zombies either inside the POI (e.g. in the medical tent) or right outside the fence. Even if we lure them far away, they come back to the trader in few hours. Taking and returning quests is much more lethal than doing the quests.

6. Medical trader gives quests almost always in radiated zone near a portal. We're a group of 4, doing Tier 1 quests (kill nurses, kill tourists etc.), but usually we can do at most 1-2 quests (out of 4 ppl x 5 available quests!), because almost all of the quests are in radiated zone near a portal.

Which version is required to play B22? A21.1 or A21.2?

@H7dek7Demons spawn depending on difficulty, radiated zombie aswell but will always spawn at night, crops need water/irrigation to grow, my WRS kept putting us close but not in radiated zone on tier one, either version of a21 was working, and i believe light armor doesnt require quietness as its cloth, could be wrong

WIKKIDJOKER

WIKKIDJOKER

@KhaineGBthe forum hadn't updated your patch notes before i asked, ty sir, ill hop on and go for her again, have seen the succubus but not an incubus unless there are 2 succubus models but only seen one so far. Havent seen a hell lord yet though

WIKKIDJOKER

WIKKIDJOKER

@KhaineGBKhaineGBthe forum hadn't updated your patch notes before i asked, ty sir, ill hop on and go for her again, have seen the succubus but not an incubus unless there are 2 succubus models but only seen one so far. Havent seen a hell lord yet though