Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KhaineGB

KhaineGB

On 9/2/2023 at 2:28 AM, Crimsonwolf_Fang said:

Boxes of Lockpicks and Shotgun Shells both are the wrong counts.

Lockpicks are fixed for B22. Will check the shotguns.

EDIT: Checked. Item is fine. Localization is incorrect. Fixed.

On 9/2/2023 at 6:38 AM, Orsmith said:

I put bellows and the improved heating element into the advanced forge and crafted 150 steel and the time it takes to craft is -02 : -027.

Is this a know bug or not

Oh wait just noticed that the problem was the bellows has 0% forge crafting speed.

I thought that the problem was the improved heating element

If you put this two on the forge the time will go negative and it'll craft insanely fast.

Fixed for B22. For some reason, TFP doesn't cap craft time at 1 second. We've got a patch to do that now.

On 9/2/2023 at 8:22 PM, Knight2112 said:

Using build 21.  water does not give empty jars, many of the juice and teas need the jars. few days in haven't found any empty jars.

Intended, but we're discussing it.

On 9/3/2023 at 2:23 AM, Fisher said:

Using B20 still, but I don't see anything in the patch notes that would affect this.  I just crafted my 2nd class (Farmer).  Went out and punched a bunch of chrysanthemums and goldenrod.  I only get 1 per plant.  I even took the 3rd level in living off the land.  Still only get 1 per plant.  Also tried harvesting using "e".  No difference.

Do these have to be planted crops?

LOTL only gives a bonus to "wild" crops at level 5.

On 9/3/2023 at 6:25 AM, LemonDemon said:

Overpower Hunting Knife.

Edit: looting blue and purple items, in day 2.

2 to 3 stab to kill normal zombie, 1 stab kill a wolf (only kill one), 2 stab to colect all material from pigs.

A21.1_2023-09-03_02-22-04.jpg

99% sure this is a UI issue, but we're looking into it.

13 hours ago, Similar said:

B21: Lock Picking 1 doesn't unlock lockpick crafting, which it seems like it should according to the description (pretty sure it also used to in previous versions).

Fixed in B22.

KhaineGB

KhaineGB

On 9/2/2023 at 2:28 AM, Crimsonwolf_Fang said:

Boxes of Lockpicks and Shotgun Shells both are the wrong counts.

Lockpicks are fixed for B22. Will check the shotguns

On 9/2/2023 at 6:38 AM, Orsmith said:

I put bellows and the improved heating element into the advanced forge and crafted 150 steel and the time it takes to craft is -02 : -027.

Is this a know bug or not

Oh wait just noticed that the problem was the bellows has 0% forge crafting speed.

I thought that the problem was the improved heating element

If you put this two on the forge the time will go negative and it'll craft insanely fast.

Fixed for B22. For some reason, TFP doesn't cap craft time at 1 second. We've got a patch to do that now.

On 9/2/2023 at 8:22 PM, Knight2112 said:

Using build 21.  water does not give empty jars, many of the juice and teas need the jars. few days in haven't found any empty jars.

Intended, but we're discussing it.

On 9/3/2023 at 2:23 AM, Fisher said:

Using B20 still, but I don't see anything in the patch notes that would affect this.  I just crafted my 2nd class (Farmer).  Went out and punched a bunch of chrysanthemums and goldenrod.  I only get 1 per plant.  I even took the 3rd level in living off the land.  Still only get 1 per plant.  Also tried harvesting using "e".  No difference.

Do these have to be planted crops?

LOTL only gives a bonus to "wild" crops at level 5.

On 9/3/2023 at 6:25 AM, LemonDemon said:

Overpower Hunting Knife.

Edit: looting blue and purple items, in day 2.

2 to 3 stab to kill normal zombie, 1 stab kill a wolf (only kill one), 2 stab to colect all material from pigs.

A21.1_2023-09-03_02-22-04.jpg

99% sure this is a UI issue, but we're looking into it.

11 hours ago, Similar said:

B21: Lock Picking 1 doesn't unlock lockpick crafting, which it seems like it should according to the description (pretty sure it also used to in previous versions).

Fixed in B22.