Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KhaineGB

KhaineGB

20 hours ago, Brevan said:

@KhaineGB 

5.0.0 B19

- Scientist Quest 3 says to gather 4 cloth to make 2 Bandages, Q4 says to gather 4 cloth [to make FA Bandages].  Consider removing the Q4 4 cloth requirement since the player just did that, and FA Bandages requires Bandages

5.0.0 B20

- [Playing as Scavenger with a point in weave-cloth-from-grass perk, might be relevant] In the crafting menu there are 2 recipes for Cloth that both use 2 Cotton

- Mobility mods are able to go into Padded Armor (these have no penalty, so net result is a mobility boost.  Might be canon?)

- Forging Ahead book wasn't shown as already read when I'd put 1 point in it and read 2 books (reading a 3rd book made a 4th book show as already read)

- Razor's Dig quest (given 3 times in a row) resulted in 3 dig sites all within 50m of Razor's base.  Might be a feature?

- Razor was willing to give "Thin the herd" quest several times, they all share requirements (i.e. killing 20 Zs was rewarded however many times I accepted the quest).

That aside, I noticed Razor has fixed the weakness in his base (blocks behind the electronics-blocks near his gas pumps used to be made of wood, now they're 30k blocks).  Good stuff.

Regarding razor... from B19 notes.

- Fixed Razor's first quest not working in MP, however the quest may send you right outside the compound because Razor is apparently @%$#ing lazy.

1 hour ago, XtheHellfirex said:

New to this thread but wanted to say thank you Khaine for the hard work you have put into this Mod. A couple of my friends and I have been playing it day in and day out. Which brought me to this thread that maybe something I may not have set right. But, It seems anytime one of my buddies die. They have to leave my game (I host the server) and rejoin. Are you aware of this or is this something I can fix.

That was fixed in B20. Update the mod.

KhaineGB

KhaineGB

20 hours ago, Brevan said:

@KhaineGB 

5.0.0 B19

- Scientist Quest 3 says to gather 4 cloth to make 2 Bandages, Q4 says to gather 4 cloth [to make FA Bandages].  Consider removing the Q4 4 cloth requirement since the player just did that, and FA Bandages requires Bandages

5.0.0 B20

- [Playing as Scavenger with a point in weave-cloth-from-grass perk, might be relevant] In the crafting menu there are 2 recipes for Cloth that both use 2 Cotton

- Mobility mods are able to go into Padded Armor (these have no penalty, so net result is a mobility boost.  Might be canon?)

- Forging Ahead book wasn't shown as already read when I'd put 1 point in it and read 2 books (reading a 3rd book made a 4th book show as already read)

- Razor's Dig quest (given 3 times in a row) resulted in 3 dig sites all within 50m of Razor's base.  Might be a feature?

- Razor was willing to give "Thin the herd" quest several times, they all share requirements (i.e. killing 20 Zs was rewarded however many times I accepted the quest).

That aside, I noticed Razor has fixed the weakness in his base (blocks behind the electronics-blocks near his gas pumps used to be made of wood, now they're 30k blocks).  Good stuff.

Regarding razor... from B19 notes.

- Fixed Razor's first quest not working in MP, however the quest may send you right outside the compound because Razor is apparently @%$#ing lazy.

1 hour ago, XtheHellfirex said:

New to this thread but wanted to say thank you Khaine for the hard work you have put into this Mod. A couple of my friends and I have been playing it day in and day out. Which brought me to this thread that maybe something I may not have set right. But, It seems anytime one of my buddies die. They have to leave my game (I host the server) and rejoin. Are you aware of this or is this something I can fix.

That was fixed in B20. Update the mod.