Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Brevan

Brevan

@KhaineGB 5.0.0 B19

- I started a new game and did 10 Scout missions, she's showing T2 missions as expected, so my earlier issue (no T2 Scout missions) was probably caused by transitioning from B17 to B19.

- My new B19 game's Scout has had Aloe (10, and restocked 6) available, so I guess it was just RNG with my first game.

- AR-15 and AK-47 (quality 12ish) show all non-damage stats as zeros.  Pistol, primitive bow, and Doublebarrel Shotgun displaying normally.

- Tomato Juice still seems oddly cheap ($120 in VMachine $105 at Trader) vs Boiled Water ($140 at Trader) or Rice Milk ($400 at VMachine).  If the cost of things were $7/Water then I'd expect Boiled Water to be $140, Rice Milk to be $210, and Tomato Juice to be $350.  Maybe +50% if it does something fancy like Yucca Smoothie.  Since you mentioned taking a look at drink prices in B19, I'll assume the next update is canon.

- It might be worth adding a line to Animal Snares (either item or journal description) regarding their placement, I've placed 4 and 3 of them disappeared.  They were placed in touching pairs, one pair beside a Chicken Coop (sunken down 2 blocks) and the other pair beside 2 beehives (sunken down 1 block).  They're outside and on the ground, so I'm not sure what I'm missing.  If anyone knows I'd be happy to hear.  I recall in the past using them without trouble when they had empty blocks surrounding them (I was going for a more compact placement this time, but maybe they have to be spread out?).

Brevan

Brevan

@KhaineGB 5.0.0 B19

- I started a new game and did 10 Scout missions, she's showing T2 missions as expected, so my earlier issue (no T2 Scout missions) was probably caused by transitioning from B17 to B19.

- AR-15 and AK-47 (quality 12ish) show all non-damage stats as zeros.  Pistol, primitive bow, and Doublebarrel Shotgun displaying normally.

- Tomato Juice still seems oddly cheap ($120 in VMachine $105 at Trader) vs Boiled Water ($140 at Trader) or Rice Milk ($400 at VMachine).  If the cost of things were $7/Water then I'd expect Boiled Water to be $140, Rice Milk to be $210, and Tomato Juice to be $350.  Maybe +50% if it does something fancy like Yucca Smoothie.  Since you mentioned taking a look at drink prices in B19, I'll assume the next update is canon.

- It might be worth adding a line to Animal Snares (either item or journal description) regarding their placement, I've placed 4 and 3 of them disappeared.  They were placed in touching pairs, one pair beside a Chicken Coop (sunken down 2 blocks) and the other pair beside 2 beehives (sunken down 1 block).  They're outside and on the ground, so I'm not sure what I'm missing.  If anyone knows I'd be happy to hear.  I recall in the past using them without trouble when they had empty blocks surrounding them (I was going for a more compact placement this time, but maybe they have to be spread out?).