Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
tithin

tithin

3 hours ago, Brevan said:

@KhaineGB

- After doing 10 missions for Scout I'm not allowed to do Tier 2 Missions for her (next-Trader working fine), but I can for Trader Rekt.  Scout's skill-teaching list showed Science Crafting twice (might be related to me already having Tool Crafting 2 and Blade Crafting 1)

- Not a big deal, but Scout not selling Aloe is intended I suppose?  Not sure where the Desert is, and wasn't expecting Scientist mission 2 (find aloe) to take long :).  It's alright of course, I've found a couple seeds...Should be good to go in a couple weeks *sniff*.

Aside from that, I've seen the projectile from Hazmat without trouble.

I can confirm Rain Catcher grows nearby crops despite no shown water.

Max Health is based on your current Wellness.

Your Wellness starts at 100 out of 200.

A perk under Athleticism raises it +10 current and +20 max.

Good food and drinks raise your current Wellness, but you won't get the Wellness benefit again while the "Good food/water" icons are visible (lasts 10 minutes for good snacks, and 20 minutes for excellent snacks).

Thank you - I only started playing 7dtd back in May - so many of these changes are new to me.

Apologies if the questions are elementary!

On a trader related note: It looks like "Abandoned trader" outposts are considered by the mod to be a valid trade route quest - making it uncompletable.

tithin

tithin

3 hours ago, Brevan said:

@KhaineGB

- After doing 10 missions for Scout I'm not allowed to do Tier 2 Missions for her (next-Trader working fine), but I can for Trader Rekt.  Scout's skill-teaching list showed Science Crafting twice (might be related to me already having Tool Crafting 2 and Blade Crafting 1)

- Not a big deal, but Scout not selling Aloe is intended I suppose?  Not sure where the Desert is, and wasn't expecting Scientist mission 2 (find aloe) to take long :).  It's alright of course, I've found a couple seeds...Should be good to go in a couple weeks *sniff*.

Aside from that, I've seen the projectile from Hazmat without trouble.

I can confirm Rain Catcher grows nearby crops despite no shown water.

Max Health is based on your current Wellness.

Your Wellness starts at 100 out of 200.

A perk under Athleticism raises it +10 current and +20 max.

Good food and drinks raise your current Wellness, but you won't get the Wellness benefit again while the "Good food/water" icons are visible (lasts 10 minutes for good snacks, and 20 minutes for excellent snacks).

Thank you - I only started playing 7dtd back in May - so many of these changes are new to me.

Apologies of the questions are elementary!

On a trader related note: It looks like "Abandoned trader" outposts are considered by the mod to be a valid trade route quest - making it uncompletable.