A Few Low Priority Request - Shower Glass, sitting

Sinclare

Hi guys, I'm enjoying the game (mostly play pve and enjoy building). Our server has custom shower glass recipe (wood>sticks>4 wood windows>shower glass). I would like to see a standard recipe added for this item since I use it all the time (like to build nice things). Second I'd like to be able to sit (chairs, sofa's, or just sit). I'm currently working on a new house that has a nice view of the new plains and I'd like to be able to just sit and enjoy the view while crafting.

yup i use it all the time too. I cannot play on a server that does not have it now lol. I also like the concretetrim and concretetrim2 and 3 blocks and ramps and corner wedges. They dont even put concrete corner wedge in the game by default. They really need to add most of the block recipes in the game now. Why leave it up to server admins to put them in the game? Why not just make 90% of the block available? We have search function and categories now. Also, why is there concrete in Misc. section? Surely its a building material and can go under the proper category. Same with reinforced concrete.

Archived