Build ideas

Peaswad

I left for a while but now I’m back again. I’m starting a new map on Xbox but I need an idea or two about what to build. Like the type of base I should build. Underground bases don’t seem like that much fun since you’re just waiting for stuff to happen. I’ve made a base with a pit around the outside that’s pretty much indescribable. Looking for something different and fun to build for me next base. Let me see some ideas folks.

I have a lot of fun watching a couple of youtubers and trying some of their builds.

Glock9 did the Statue of Liberty recently, wouldn't try that on console because we dont have the full creative capabilities, but you could always look their for ideas, make console alternatives.

What Cassie said about youtube. The people there build some great stuff and a lot of them are on console. You could also just pick something from a movie and see how far you'll get. For instance, I'm currently building Darth Vader's castle on Mustafar. It's on the Navezgane map and spans across a river just like his spans across a lava flow. It's fun trying to figure out how to make it with the building physics.

If you want something functional, check out Skippy0330 on YouTube. He does season long projects for different builds of the game and a lot of them are great to watch, especially his horde night bases.

Archived