PS4Pro / Drawbridge disapears suddenly

Stahlbeisser71

Hi to Clare and all of the team . After installing the latest patch I´ve started a new game and detected a new issue ...

First my settings:

Game Type: Local (Singleplayer)

Map Type: Random

Seed/Save Name: syl18

Disk or Digital: Disc

DLC: -

Character: Mariah

Difficulty: Adventurer

Run:

Aggression: normal

Day length: 18

Drop On Death: Toolbelt only

Enemy memory: 30

Enemy Spawning: 50%

Block durability: 100

Loot respawn time: 5 days

Loot abundance: 200

Airdrops: 24

24 hour cycle: 120

In-game Day

Now to the problem:

I`ve builded a base in the middle of a small lake (with upgraded scrap-iron frames, iron ladders, Wooden walkways and railings,...) . To the shoreline I`ve made a 4 blocks wide bridge with a drawbridge on the end (shore) . It all worked fine but after the latetest horde-night I had to repair some frames in the water near the drawbridge and suddenly the drawbridge was gone ! No crashing-sound , no collapsed remains, nothing . It was if there was never a drawbridge before .

I`ve repaired it , installed a new drawbridge .... after the next horde the same problem : I´ve looted the underwater corpses, repaired the wooden spikes and frames --> and the drawbridge was gone :miserable:

Yesterday I started a new random world, buildet a little base in the "green" biome (this time NOT in the water!) and also installed a drawbridge over a trench . Then a I added some wooden spikes near the basement of the bridge ---> Drawbridge was gone :disgust:

I hope the team will find and fix this issue

Apart from that : THANKS 4 YOUR CONSTANT GOOD WORK TO MAKE 7D2D GETTING BETTER AND BETTER !!! :applouse::love_heart::applause:

Stahlbeisser71 ,

Thank you for the bug report. Just to clarify, did the drawbridge disappear only when you decided to repair the damaged blocks? Or does it happen to disappear when the frames supporting it to the shore are destroyed/damaged?

Also if at possible I would appreciate it if you could share screenshots or video footage of the bug or how the drawbridge was placed.

Cheers,

Ro

Stahlbeisser71 ,

Thank you for the bug report. Just to clarify, did the drawbridge disappear only when you decided to repair the damaged blocks? Or does it happen to disappear when the frames supporting it to the shore are destroyed/damaged?

Also if at possible I would appreciate it if you could share screenshots or video footage of the bug or how the drawbridge was placed.

Cheers,

Ro

Hi Ro ,

the drawbridges allways disapeared, when I repaired damaged frames AROUND the basement of the bridge . The basement was a construction of scrap iron-frames (upgraded, but not till concrete) four blocks wide and three blocks high. The horde damaged two of the lower frames and one in the middle (not destroyed them completly). After the horde I looted the corpses around the bridge and underwater and repaired the three damaged blocks with scrap iron and a hammer. After finishing the repair, the drawbridge was gone.

So not the horde-damage ruined the bridge , rather the repair of the basement did.

In the second try , the basement of the bridge was similar to the first one (scrap iron frames 4x3) but this time not buildet in the water .Around the basement there where about 20 wooden spikes. After a wandering horde showed up, most of the spikes and one lower block of the bridge-basement where damaged , but the bridge-function was still fine. I repaired the spikes and frame with the nail-pistol , and in the wink of an eye the drawbridge was gone .

And as I said : In both cases there where NO crash-sound when the bridge disapeared and after it was gone there where NO leftovers / remains / scrap from the bridge there.

Unfortunately I have no screenshots I could post.

greetings (and a happy "new" year belated :smile-new: )

Stahlbeisser71

Archived