Skill points not carrying over when leveling up

easytarget0717

Hello, I've been playing on my Xbox One S for about a week now and been having problems with skill points. When I level up I get points as normal, but if I had any unspent points from previous levels they disappear. For example if I was level 5 and had 10 points to spend and then leveled up to level 6, I lose the 10 points and then only have the 5 that I got from reaching level 6. Playing on all default settings in a singleplayer world.

Just some further info, tried uninstalling the game from my xBox and then reinstalling it. Created a new single player world and leveled up a few times, the problem still persisted. Any unspent skill points would be gone when I leveled up. After uninstalling/reinstalling I tried deleting all the saved data for the game on my xBox and again made a new single player world but it still did the same thing. It's annoying right now not to be able to save the points up but will make getting the higher-level skills that need 30 or 40 points impossible in the late game.

Archived