Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Rizzano

Rizzano

Can't seem to find an answer - the journal for mining says wolframite / tungsten is in the wasteland. Is this still true? I cannot seem to find it.  I have been all over the wasteland and found 2 other ores, but not wolframite.

Also somehow I am not in the RH discord anymore, not sure why. Went to rejoin it and it said I cannot accept the invite.

EDIT: Ok one of my friends told me that it's in the wasteland and appears as a small white rectangle/dot on the map.  I uncovered 100% of the wasteland in our RWG map and there are ZERO white specs / dots / rectangles on the map.

Rizzano

Rizzano

Can't seem to find an answer - the journal for mining says wolframite / tungsten is in the wasteland. Is this still true? I cannot seem to find it.  I have been all over the wasteland and found 2 other ores, but not wolframite.

Also somehow I am not in the RH discord anymore, not sure why. Went to rejoin it and it said I cannot accept the invite.

Rizzano

Rizzano