Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD MOD USING THE LAUNCHER

The best way to download and STAY updated is through the Mod Launcher. This ensures you get the latest up to date files and also offers you way more variety in not only my mod but multiple other mods too. Designed by sphereii the Mod Launcher is an essential tool for the 7 Days Mod Playing Enthusiast.

-----------------------------------------

Contacting Me and Development Team Interaction

I know a few of you have been looking for support and to have questions answered. I have been absolutely swamped with work, RL and working on RH that I do not frequently have time to be able to come here and answer all questions. Your best bet is to head over to Discord and there are a number of VERY knowledgeable players and mods, myself included, that are always around to answer questions. It is a very active and great community.

1000391364_Screenshot2021-08-14172949.png.e35a2e631e563fd746154404289950aa.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Hosting

Host Your Own Ravenhearst Server

Bluefang currently hosts the 7 Day version and Streamer version of Ravenhearst! Just select the Ravenhearst option that is best for you! Their setup is flexible and offers everything you need. Want to upload your OWN XML edits and mods for others to play on your server? You can do that EASILY with full FTP Access.

If you decide to rent with Bluefang using this link 5 percent of the sale will go towards adding new assets into the mod and is a great way to support its development. Bluefang is offering Ravenhearst free of any additional charges to their customers.

NON Referral Direct Link To Bluefang

Referral Link Below

rdJqwdx.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5Jd5STo.png

JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

Archived Files

Looking for an older version of Ravenhearst? The link below chronicles an archived version of all major releases dating back to version 1.0.

The following links will remain permanent if you would like to go back to an earlier version. These files each include all the extra files in a separate folder like Extra Spawning, Disabled Weather etc. All links also provide the server files for each version if available.

https://ravenhearst.enjin.com/archives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD MOD USING THE LAUNCHER

The best way to download and STAY updated is through the Mod Launcher. This ensures you get the latest up to date files and also offers you way more variety in not only my mod but multiple other mods too. Designed by sphereii the Mod Launcher is an essential tool for the 7 Days Mod Playing Enthusiast.

-----------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE USING OUR OWN CUSTOM LAUNCHER

Instructions are extremely easy to follow

1. Download the zip at the link provided.

2. Extract the contents of the zip anywhere.

3. Click on the exe in the extracted folder.

4. When asked, point the launcher to your current game directory where you have Ravenhearst already installed.

5. The launcher will verify the flies are in sync with the server. When it is done you are now ready for updates when they are released.

When a new update releases it will ask you if you want to install the update. Choose yes to install or no to stay on your current version.

Please keep in mind if you have modified any files in the mod the launcher WILL revert those files back to the originals. Make backups of your changed before syncing or updating.

Clicking "Check For Updates" will verify your install against the files on the server so if you run into any game errors or issues you can always click that and ensure your files are verified with our files.

The Launcher can also be used for NEW INSTALLS. Just make sure you place a vanilla copy of 7 Days to Die somewhere on your PC and install the launcher directly into the copy of vanilla. The launcher will automatically download the entire mod when you start the launcher.

NEVER INSTALL RAVENHEARST OR THE INSTALLER IN YOUR STEAM FOLDER OR YOUR DEFAULT STEAM VANILLA 7 DAYS TO DIE INSTALLATION. ALWAYS MAKE A COPY.

Ravenhearst Installer

Contacting Me and Development Team Interaction

I know a few of you have been looking for support and to have questions answered. I have been absolutely swamped with work, RL and working on RH that I do not frequently have time to be able to come here and answer all questions. Your best bet is to head over to Discord and there are a number of VERY knowledgeable players and mods, myself included, that are always around to answer questions. It is a very active and great community.

1000391364_Screenshot2021-08-14172949.png.e35a2e631e563fd746154404289950aa.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Hosting

Host Your Own Ravenhearst Server

Bluefang currently hosts the 7 Day version and Streamer version of Ravenhearst! Just select the Ravenhearst option that is best for you! Their setup is flexible and offers everything you need. Want to upload your OWN XML edits and mods for others to play on your server? You can do that EASILY with full FTP Access.

If you decide to rent with Bluefang using this link 5 percent of the sale will go towards adding new assets into the mod and is a great way to support its development. Bluefang is offering Ravenhearst free of any additional charges to their customers.

NON Referral Direct Link To Bluefang

Referral Link Below

rdJqwdx.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5Jd5STo.png