Furniture,houses

Laura

hi, i was hoping that they add some nice furniture or make us make the furniture that are ingame, i love doing furniture in houses and make them look nice and cool for looking, but as current patch dosnt allow that atm as i see, i dont know what to do, love to make houses look good with couches,sink,oven and other stuff.

its just a bit boring if i cant make em with out going creative or so when i do love to play on singleplayer mode ( i dont use moods and prefer not) would be happy if they would allow uss to make furniture and housefurniture that are ingame, like the new modern furniture that i love allot, thanks for listening and hope we can get that ingame sometime would make the game more fun and exiting too when theres more stuff to do =)

• 1 year later...
hi, i was hoping that they add some nice furniture or make us make the furniture that are ingame, i love doing furniture in houses and make them look nice and cool for looking, but as current patch dosnt allow that atm as i see, i dont know what to do, love to make houses look good with couches,sink,oven and other stuff.

its just a bit boring if i cant make em with out going creative or so when i do love to play on singleplayer mode ( i dont use moods and prefer not) would be happy if they would allow uss to make furniture and housefurniture that are ingame, like the new modern furniture that i love allot, thanks for listening and hope we can get that ingame sometime would make the game more fun and exiting too when theres more stuff to do =)

houses will be better if all designed furniture are suitable, It means the theme, Paint Color, seats, cushion and design interior or exterior. However, sometime every one wants to make different in every single room to have all themes like Ocean, Mountain, Beach, and Camp or many others. it is started to design by ourselves how beautiful our home and what should look like.

Archived