Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
1 hour ago, Buddha18 said:

I went up to the 21.2 and it still won't load, continues to say there is not  MODinfo.xml.. Can someone please help? I have never had this problem before.

I don't know about this mod, but the "ModInfo.xml" file is required to be directly inside every mod folder, like this:

Mods/ModName/ModInfo.xml

where:

Mods is the folder all the mods are put in

ModName is the folder for the mod (whatever the mod is named).

think of this as "the mod is inside the Mods folder"

if ModInfo.xml is not literally at this location, I believe the mod will not load with that "not found" error you are seeing. It may be missing, or your mod folder structure is not set up right. some mods are zipped when you download them and when unzipped they have an extra toplevel folder added and it looks something like this, which will fail to load with that error:

Mods/ModNameFolderXYZ/ModName/ModInfo.xml.  

Think of this of this as "the mod folder is inside the ModNameFolderXYZ folder.

If this is happening, get rid of the "ModNameFolderXYZ" folder ny moving the "ModName" folder under "Mods".

Also: i am assuming you are manually putting the mods into the games "Mods" folder and not using a tool to load mods.

Also: i am assuming you are on Windows and not another OS

52 minutes ago, Buddha18 said:

I went up to the 21.2 and it still won't load, continues to say there is not  MODinfo.xml.. Can someone please help? I have never had this problem before.

I don't know about this mod, but the "ModInfo.xml" file is required to be directly inside every mod folder, like this:

Mods/ModName/ModInfo.xml

where:

Mods is the folder all the mods are put in

ModName is the folder for the mod (whatever the mod is named).

think of this as "the mod is inside the Mods folder"

if ModInfo.xml is not literally at this location, I believe the mod will not load with that "not found" error you are seeing. It may be missing, or your mod folder structure is not set up right. some mods are zipped when you download them and when unzipped they have an extra toplevel folder added and it looks something like this, which will fail to load with that error:

Mods/ModNameFolderXYZ/ModName/ModInfo.xml.  

Think of this of this as "the mod folder is inside the ModNameFolderXYZ folder.

If this is happening, get rid of the "ModNameFolderXYZ" folder ny moving the "ModName" folder under "Mods".

Also: i am assuming you are manually putting the mods into the games "Mods" folder and not using a tool to load mods.