Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
davdes

davdes

correcting sentences

-No more thrill hoping to be lucky enough to get a good lv 5-6 weapon or armor piece in the final lootbox of your tier 4-5-6 missions. Nope, this will lead you to find legendary parts in the final lootbox, which will enable you to craft your lv6 weapon or armor piece.

-No more thrill hoping to be lucky enough to get a good lv 5-6 weapon or armor piece from the trader's reward list. Nope, this will lead you to get all the same low quality loots from whatever mission difficulty tier you just accomplished.

-Now it's all about finding magazine pages for your perks, which you can find in whatever mission difficulty, or buy them. Get them until you can craft your top-end tier lv 6 weapon or armor piece. You can get all these also in low tier missions 1 and 2. No need to do hardcore tier 5 missions to get magazines, even not for getting legendary parts since you can get those also in tier 4 missions. Forget wasting your time in long and very hard tier 5 missions. Just rince and repeat tier 4 missions, which are way faster and easier than 5's.

-There's no thrill anymore in hoping to get a fat loot at low or mid level. Ex: ''Yeah I've got a tactical rifle at lv 10!'' Nope, not anymore sorry.''

My advice to bring the equilibrium back between a crafting which is essential but that the game doesn't only rely on to gear you, and looting, is:

-Let the crafting system as it is but remove the possibility for players to be able to craft lv 6 weapons and armors. Let it be like in the previous alpha 21, where you could only craft up to lv 5 weapon and armors maximum. And let the luck factor be alive, by forcing the players to raid and try to loot their lv 6 weapons and armors from the final mission lootbox, and also from the trader's reward list at the end of it. It's all about letting probability odd to get or not to get, still exists, by not removing probabilities completely from the loot tables while letting the crafting system be useful but not solely dependent.

''Jake: yes we finally made it to the final lootboxes. I'm so excited to see if I'm gonna get a nice fat level 6 upgrade from that tier 5 mission!''

''John: nope forget it, we're going to get a legendary part now, as for everytime. Hope you read enough magazines so far.''

''Jake: ah my excitement just went down, still I hope the trader's going to offer my a fat level 6 upgrade from that tier 5 mission!''

''John: nope forget it, it's gonna be the same freaking poor loots since tier 1 missions.''

''Jake: this is now soooooooo... thrilling-boring as hell!''

I don't feel like really playing anymore, neither my friend. Our excitement from chance-looting is gone.

I suggest that they could give you the option to be as it is now and also the option to mix it with the previous system, which was to craft up to 5 and possibility to find all tier weapons/armors in top-loots/rewards, at the creation menu of your game before its created. It would be a setting you could adjust right at the beginning, a free choice of how you wish to play your map.

davdes

davdes

correcting sentences

-No more thrill hoping to be lucky enough to get a good lv 5-6 weapon or armor piece in the final lootbox of your tier 4-5-6 missions. Nope, this will lead you to find legendary parts in the final lootbox, which will enable you to craft your lv6 weapon or armor piece.

-No more thrill hoping to be lucky enough to get a good lv 5-6 weapon or armor piece from the trader's reward list. Nope, this will lead you to get all the same low quality loots from whatever mission difficulty tier you just accomplished.

-Now it's all about finding magazine pages for your perks, which you can find in whatever mission difficulty, or buy them. Get them until you can craft your top-end tier lv 6 weapon or armor piece. You can get all these also in low tier missions 1 and 2. No need to do hardcore tier 5 missions to get magazines, even not for getting legendary parts since you can get those also in tier 4 missions. Forget wasting your time in long and very hard tier 5 missions. Just rince and repeat tier 4 missions, which are way faster and easier than 5's.

-There's no thrill anymore in hoping to get a fat loot at low or mid level. Ex: ''Yeah I've got a tactical rifle at lv 10!'' Nope, not anymore sorry.''

My advice to bring the equilibrium back between a crafting which is essential but that the game doesn't only rely on to gear you, and looting, is:

-Let the crafting system as it is but remove the possibility for players to be able to craft lv 6 weapons and armors. Let it be like in the previous alpha 21, where you could only craft up to lv 5 weapon and armors maximum. And let the luck factor be alive, by forcing the players to raid and try to loot their lv 6 weapons and armors from the final mission lootbox, and also from the trader's reward list at the end of it. It's all about letting probability odd to get or not to get, still exists, by not removing probabilities completely from the loot tables while letting the crafting system be useful but not solely dependent.

''Jake: yes we finally made it to the final lootboxes. I'm so excited to see if I'm gonna get a nice fat level 6 upgrade from that tier 5 mission!''

''John: nope forget it, we're going to get a legendary part now, as for everytime. Hope you read enough magazines so far.''

''Jake: ah my excitement just went down, still I hope the trader's going to offer my a fat level 6 upgrade from that tier 5 mission!''

''John: nope forget it, it's gonna be the same freaking poor loots since tier 1 missions.''

I don't feel like really playing anymore, neither my friend. Our excitement from chance-looting is gone.

davdes

davdes

correcting sentences

''John: nope forget it, we going to get a legendary part now, as for everytime. Hope you read enough magazines so far.''

I don't feel like really playing anymore, neither my friend. The excitement from looting is gone.

davdes

davdes

My advice to bring the equilibrium back between a crafting which is essential but that the game doesn't only rely on to gear you, is:

-Let the crafting system as it is but remove the possibility for players to be able to craft lv 6 weapons and armors. Let it be like in the previous alpha 21, where you could only craft up to lv 5 weapon and armors maximum. And let the luck factor be alive, by forcing the players to raid and try to loot their lv 6 weapons and armors from the final mission lootbox, and also from the trader's reward list at the end of it. It's all about letting probability odd to get or not to get, still exists, not removing it completely from the loot tables while letting the crafting system be useful but not solely dependent.

''John: nope forget it, we going to get a legendary part now, as for everytime. Hope you read enough magazines so far.''

I don't feel like really playing anymore, neither my friend. The excitement from looting is gone.