Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

On 10/14/2024 at 12:37 AM, InfiniteWarrior said:

Ergo, the location icons are grayed out until they're done and you have "craft a land claim block," etc. following you around whereever you go until it's done.

41 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

couldn't stand the idea of those things following me around until they were done in the normal course of playing

Go into the quest screen and remove the compass icon from the challenges and none of them will ever follow you around on the screen again. I often go for several in-game days at a time without checking the challenges screen because I turned the tracking off and none of it follows me on screen anywhere. If you have a location icon grayed out any time, you can go into the quest screen and find the quest you want tracked and put the compass icon on it and it will go from gray to orange immediately.

Roland

Roland

On 10/14/2024 at 12:37 AM, InfiniteWarrior said:

Ergo, the location icons are grayed out until they're done and you have "craft a land claim block," etc. following you around whereever you go until it's done.

37 minutes ago, InfiniteWarrior said:

couldn't stand the idea of those things following me around until they were done in the normal course of playing

Go into the quest screen and remove the compass icon from the challenges and none of them will ever follow you around on the screen again. I often go for in-game weeks without checking the challenges screen because I turned the tracking off and none of it follows me on screen anywhere. If you have a location icon grayed out any time, you can go into the quest screen and find the quest you want tracked and put the compass icon on it and it will go from gray to orange immediately.