Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

18 hours ago, bachgaman said:

Am I correct in understanding that, in your opinion, a significant portion of the content is designed for min-maxers and is simply not accessible to regular players? And you see this not as bad design that needs fixing, but as a feature?

As I said, "that's just me".  Most people do not play that way.  I also told you that they were doing an update for wardrobe that is probably going to include the ability to swap armor, so I didn't say it shouldn't be improved (I wouldn't say that's really a "fix").  I just stated that it doesn't matter to me because I don't do it.  What would matter to me is the ability to wear one kind of armor and make it look like another so I can have the look I want even if I don't like the stats on that armor.  Various other games call that transmogrification.  Other just call it cosmetic slots.

Riamus

Riamus

18 hours ago, bachgaman said:

Am I correct in understanding that, in your opinion, a significant portion of the content is designed for min-maxers and is simply not accessible to regular players? And you see this not as bad design that needs fixing, but as a feature?

As I said, "that's just me".  Most people do not play that way.