Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bachgaman

bachgaman

With the introduction of new armor sets and modifications, the game offers a wide range of specialized gear. However, this also creates a problem: every time a player goes off to chop wood, mine resources, complete quests, or hunt, they find themselves wanting to switch armor and mods for maximum efficiency (unless playing inefficiently is your playstyle, and you enjoy it immensely).

Manually changing gear, moving mods between items, and searching in stash the right items for each task can become quite a tedious process. This is especially true for attribute mods, which are essential for activating certain perks. Constantly doing this by hand turns into a routine, and it’s often easier to just skip it altogether.

My suggestion:

Add a wardrobe feature to the game — an object that allows players to save gear presets, including armor and modifications. By interacting with the wardrobe, players could switch between these presets with a single click. This would significantly simplify the gameplay, allowing players to quickly adapt to different activities, whether it’s combat, looting, or resource gathering.

The idea isn’t original, but it’s still relevant. Many other games already have similar systems. This improvement would make the game much more convenient and give players more flexibility in how they approach different situations.

f8Ce8v5GRdBt2MDbHYtFtL.jpg

bachgaman

bachgaman

With the introduction of new armor sets and modifications, the game offers a wide range of specialized gear. However, this also creates a problem: every time a player goes off to chop wood, mine resources, complete quests, or hunt, they find themselves wanting to switch armor and mods for maximum efficiency (unless playing inefficiently is your style, and you enjoy it immensely).

Manually changing gear, moving mods between items, and searching in stash the right items for each task can become quite a tedious process. This is especially true for attribute mods, which are essential for activating certain perks. Constantly doing this by hand turns into a routine, and it’s often easier to just skip it altogether.

My suggestion:

Add a wardrobe feature to the game — an object that allows players to save gear presets, including armor and modifications. By interacting with the wardrobe, players could switch between these presets with a single click. This would significantly simplify the gameplay, allowing players to quickly adapt to different activities, whether it’s combat, looting, or resource gathering.

The idea isn’t original, but it’s still relevant. Many other games already have similar systems. This improvement would make the game much more convenient and give players more flexibility in how they approach different situations.

f8Ce8v5GRdBt2MDbHYtFtL.jpg

bachgaman

bachgaman

With the introduction of new armor sets and modifications, the game offers a wide range of specialized gear. However, this also creates a problem: every time a player goes off to chop wood, mine resources, complete quests, or hunt, they find themselves wanting to switch armor and mods for maximum efficiency (unless playing inefficiently is your style, and you enjoy it immensely).

My suggestion: