Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

But what real character did you have with the old clothing and armor?  Other than the trench coat or the cowboy hat (or I suppose the beanie or propeller cap if you liked those) what was special about it in any way?  A t-shirt or sweater or tank top?  Those aren't special in any way.  At least now you have some stuff that actually looks interesting and different, and there is more to come.  Not only that, but this should make it easier for modders who want to add their own sets.  Maybe one can even be talked into adding armor that looks like some old clothing and armor setup.

I wore the trench coat as soon as I could get it just to hide the clothing and armor as much as I could.  Not because of any character it provided, though I did like wearing a trench coat.

Riamus

Riamus

But what real character did you have with the old clothing and armor?  Other than the trench coat or the cowboy hat (or I suppose the beanie or propeller cap if you liked those) what was special about it in any way?  A t-shirt or sweater or tank top?  Those aren't special in any way.  At least now you have some stuff that actually looks interesting and different, and there is more to come.  Not only that, but this should make it easier for modders who want to add their own sets.  Maybe one can even be talked into adding armor that looks like some old clothing and armor setup.