Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

5 minutes ago, Roland said:

That perspective just ignores the fact that the amount of cloth needed for ALL recipes went up. One man's anti duct tape conspiracy theory is another man's pro cotton farming agenda proposal...

Are you trying to imply that they didn´t exactly know that this will influence mostly duct tape production? I didn´t even recognize that other recipe  costs have gone up. That part can be neglected tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

That perspective just ignores the fact that the amount of cloth needed for ALL recipes went up. One man's anti duct tape conspiracy theory is another man's pro cotton farming agenda proposal...

Are you trying to imply that they didn´t exactly know that this will influence mostly duct tape production? I didn´t even recognize that otherrecipe  costs have gone up. That part can be neglected tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Are you trying to imply that they didn´t exactly know that this will influence mostly duct tape production? I didn´t even recognize that other recipe  costs have gone up. That part can be neglected tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Are you trying to imply that they didn´t exactly know that this will influence mostly duct tape production? I didn´t even recognize that other costs have gone up. That part can be neglected tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

3 minutes ago, Roland said:

Are you trying to imply that didn´t exactly know that this will influence mostly duct tape production? I didn´t even recognize that other costs have gone up. That part can be neglected tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 minute ago, Roland said:

Are you trying to imply that didn´t exactly know that this will influence duct tape production the most? I didn´t even recognize that other costs have gone up. That part can be neglected tbh.