Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

56 minutes ago, warmer said:

Where have I heard this before?

There is a difference between adding a toggle to turn feral sense on and off and reworking the whole water mechanic again.

It´s simply not realistic that they give us back glass jars. Mostly because they don´t want to, but also because we are too late into development to change that mechanic again.

You are comparing apples and oranges here. Even worse you are actually comparing apples and cows here. LIke i already said in the other topic there is things were "Mod it" is a legit answer. But not for everything. The world isn´t just black and white. There is a ton of grey inbetween...

I really don´t know why you are so keen on hating the idea to toggle feral sense on and off. It doesn´t effect you at all if they do so. Live and let live.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

54 minutes ago, warmer said:

There is a difference between adding a slider to turn of feral sense and reworking the whole water mechanic again.

It´s simply not realistic that they give us back glass jars. Mostly because they don´t want to, but also because we are too late into development to change that mechanic again.

You are comparing apples and oranges here. Even worse you are actually comparing apples and cows here. LIke i already said in the other topic there is things were "Mod it" is a legit answer. But not for everything. The world isn´t just black and white. There is a ton of grey inbetween...

I really don´t know why you are so keen on hating the idea to toggle feral sense on and off. It doesn´t effect you at all if they do so. Live and let live.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

53 minutes ago, warmer said:

There is a difference between adding a slider to turn of feral sense and reworking the whole water mechanic again.

You are comparing apples and oranges here. Even worse you are actually comparing apples and cows here. LIke i already said in the other topic there is things were "Mod it" is a legit answer. But not for everything.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

47 minutes ago, warmer said:

You are comparing apples and oranges here. Even worse you are actually comparing apples and cows here.