Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

33 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Heh, that's a roughly sufficient dose.

Don't worry, I'm not upset, just ... if

then how come:

:D

Because I started drinking coffee regularly around (although mostly instant to begin with) in about 1996 and everybody and their mother had a coffee maker that used a filter about that time. Except my time on the range in Wyoming when we sat in front of a campfire - no I'm a city boy, so besides seeing a percolator coffee pot in my moms pantry I have never seen one used except on an episode of the The Waltons.

Look at it this way. If I was on a campfire in the country I would not be having any coffee (other than instant) until we left for the city so I could buy a Starrbucks, and I would have a huge headache until that time.

My loss I guess.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

20 minutes ago, theFlu said:

Heh, that's a roughly sufficient dose.

Don't worry, I'm not upset, just ... if

then how come:

:D

Because I started drinking coffee regularly around (although mostly instant to begin with) in about 1996 and everybody and their mother had a coffee maker that used a filter about that time. Except my time on the range in Wyoming when we sat in front of a campfire - no I'm a city boy, so besides seeing a percolator coffee pot in my moms pantry I have never seen one used except on an episode of the The Waltons.

Look at it this way. If I was on a campfire in the country I would not be having and coffee until we left for the city so I could buy a Starrbucks, and I would have a huge headache until that time.

My loss I guess.