Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

6 minutes ago, theFlu said:

You jest, but the best coffee is made without filters... freshly, coarsely ground beans at the bottom of your pot, pour carefully not to mix the grinds in your drink.

I have seen this in older movies and videos but this makes no sense unless you find a way to hold back the grinds when pouring. Or just use a cheap espresso machine like I do. I have not made coffee in my coffee maker for months now. Of course I do not bother with frothed milk any more, but it really is easier and takes less time.

Cheaper too, and the can stay fresh in the refrigerator.

bobrpggamer

bobrpggamer

1 minute ago, theFlu said:

You jest, but the best coffee is made without filters... freshly, coarsely ground beans at the bottom of your pot, pour carefully not to mix the grinds in your drink.

I have seen this in older movies and videos but this makes no sense unless you find a way to hold back the grinds when pouring. Or just use a cheap espresso machine like I do. I have not made coffee in my coffee maker for months now. Of course I do not bother with frothed milk any more, but it really is easier and takes less time.