Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

16 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

Unless they see you. I can't say for sure, but it seems to me that screamers like cops can see through many blocks. I've had screamer hordes spawn even though I was inside my base or underground.

Yeah, it used to be enough to have no windows on ground level. Now they do spawn hordes even when there is no line of sight to you. I guess it´s not just sight anymore but also sound and movement. Which means you can still hide from them if you recognize them early enough.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

14 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

Unless they see you. I can't say for sure, but it seems to me that screamers like cops can see through many blocks. I've had screamer hordes spawn even though I was inside my base or underground.

Yeah, it used to be enough to have no windows on ground level. Now they do spawn hordes even when there is no line of sight to you. I guess it´s not just sight anymore but also sound and movement. Wich means you can still hide from them.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

11 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

Yeah, it used to be enough to have no windows on ground level. Now they do spawn hordes even when there is no line of sight to you.