Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
YourMirror

YourMirror

typo

On 10/18/2024 at 8:22 AM, RipClaw said:

It used to be a lot harder because you had to get 100% heat, not just 25% heat, and I don't think JaWoodle was really trying to do that.

My main point was that, to put it in less diplomatic terms, some people on here are accusing others of lying to them because they haven't had the same experience. Have a look at this two posts:

This has nothing to do with whether I think the screamer mechanic is broken or not. I have so many workstations running anyway that I got screamers without end even before 1.0. So nothing new for me. I just don't want people to be labelled as liars just because some people haven't had the same experience.

Take a chill pill and read OP again. Statement was "day 1, the moment you light up a campfire". Thats pretty specific. Nobody counters the possibility to get screamers on day one. You just have to do MUCH more than just lighting a campire. Thats just the same old old fart way of ranting about something that never happens. 

Oh, take another chill pill.

YourMirror

YourMirror

On 10/18/2024 at 8:22 AM, RipClaw said:

It used to be a lot harder because you had to get 100% heat, not just 25% heat, and I don't think JaWoodle was really trying to do that.

My main point was that, to put it in less diplomatic terms, some people on here are accusing others of lying to them because they haven't had the same experience. Have a look at this two posts:

This has nothing to do with whether I think the screamer mechanic is broken or not. I have so many workstations running anyway that I got screamers without end even before 1.0. So nothing new for me. I just don't want people to be labelled as liars just because some people haven't had the same experience.

Take a chill pill and read OP again. Statement was "day 1, the moment you light up a campfire". That pretty specific. Nobody counters the possibility to get screamers on day one. You just have to do MUCH more than just lighting a campire. Thats just the same old old fart way of ranting about something that never happens. 

Oh, thake another chill pill.