Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

12 hours ago, theFlu said:

This seems to be the design as it was released, I don't really see the need for video evidence..?

The need is in confirmation from a QA tech who may answer Old Crow's bug report with a definitive "that's intended" or who may ask more questions to try and pinpoint the issue which would then tell them that it is not intended.

All we can get from you is that it "seems" to be intended. But official bug reports with evidence can net official answers.

I'd just straight up tell you right now if I knew but I don't and so far the community evidence seems to be all over the place in terms of what different people experience and what different people prefer.

Roland

Roland

12 hours ago, theFlu said:

This seems to be the design as it was released, I don't really see the need for video evidence..?

The need is in confirmation from a QA tech who may answer your bug report with a definitive "that's intended" or who may ask more questions to try and pinpoint the issue which would then tell you that it is not intended.

All we can get from you is that it "seems" to be intended. But official bug reports with evidence can net official answers.

I'd just straight up tell you right now if I knew but I don't and so far the community evidence seems to be all over the place in terms of what different people experience and what different people prefer.