Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

over 100hrs in 1.0+ playing solo and I haven't had a single screamer show up at my base. 

I don't use torches or candles. I only ever have a single of each workstation with the exception dew collector late game.

I am not sure why people are getting screamers so often, but I literally haven't seen a single one since 1.0 except for 1 roaming around a POI.

You guys must be doing something significant to generate heat, because once I stopped putting torches and candles everywhere, they stopped showing up.

warmer

warmer

over 100hrs in 1.0+ playing solo and I haven't had a single screamer show up at my base. 

I don't use torches or candles. I only every have a single of each workstation with the exception dew collector late game.

I am not sure why people are getting screamers so often, but I literally haven't seen a single one since 1.0 except for 1 roaming around a POI.

You guys must be doing something significant to generate heat, because once I stopped putting torches and candles everywhere, they stopped showing up.