Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 10/18/2024 at 5:21 PM, RipClaw said:

And what do you do at night for the first few nights? Do you hide in a dark corner and wait until the sun rises again ? Sounds pretty boring.

Mostly hunting, a short walk away from my base, a few sneaky kitchen and garage loots, mailboxes and organizing a bit. It´s really just the first two nights, after that you have some points already and can deal with them better.

There is enough to do.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And what do you do at night for the first few nights? Do you hide in a dark corner and wait until the sun rises again ? Sounds pretty boring.

Hunting, a short walk away from my base mostly, a few sneaky kitchen and garage loots, mailboxes and organizing a bit. It´s really just the first two nights, after that you have some points already and can deal with them better.

There is enough to do.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Hunting, a short walk away from my base mostly, a few sneaky kitchen and garage loots, mailboxes and organizing a bit. It´s really just the first two nights, after that you have some points already and can deal with them easier.

There is enough to do.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Hunting a bit away from my base mostly and organizing a bit. It´s really just the first two nights, after that you have some points already and can deal with them easier.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Hunting mostly and organizing a bit. It´s really just the first two nights, after that you have some points already and can deal with them easier.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Hunting. Organizing a bit. It´s really just the first two nights, after that you have some points already and can deal with them easier.