Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Day one never happened to me so far. But i don´t use a torch in my first POI, i don´t mine during the first few nights. Neither do i cook and smelt in the forge at the same time. And ofc no dew collector on day one. That´s the 101 of the apocalypse to be careful when you have nothing.

Stay elevated, keep the noise down, run away if needed. It´s manageable.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Day one never happened to me so far. But i don´t use a torch in my first POI, i don´t mine during the first few nights. Neither do i cook and smelt in the forge at the same time. That´s the 101 of the apocalypse to be careful when you have nothing.

Stay elevated, keep the noise down, run away if needed. It´s manageable.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Day one never happened to me so far. But i don´t use a torch in my first POI, i don´t mine during the first few nights. Neither do i cook and smelt in the forge at the same time. That´s the 101 of the apocalypse to be careful when you have nothing.

Stay elevated, run away if needed. It´s manageable.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Day one never happened to me so far. But i don´t use a torch in my first POI, i don´t mine during the first few nights. Neither do i cook and smelt in the forge at the same time, if possible i avoid that entirely. That´s the 101 of the apocalypse to be careful when you have nothing.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Day one never happened to me so far. But i don´t use a torch in my first POI, i don´t mine during the first few nights neither do i cook and smelt in the forge at the same time. That´s the 101 of the apocalypse to be careful when you have nothing.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Day one never happened to me so far. But i don´t use a torch in my first POI, neither do i cook and smelt in the forge at the same time. That´s the 101 of the apocalypse to be careful when you have nothing.

Stay elevated, run away if needed. It´s managable.