Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

9 hours ago, Mister Forgash said:

To the contrary, I think there was something kinda great about having to design a shelter where you would have to cover multiple areas because you couldn't trust -every last one of them- to do the same exact thing. .. I trust the unpredictability of dumb zombies unincorporated into the hivemind would spice up horde night significantly.

First of all "every last one of them" was only true for A17. Case in Point: Our current horde base got into trouble once exactly because some zombie(s) were attacking a wall instead of following the easiest path and when they broke through found a ladder someone erreanously had put there in reach for the zombies. (In A16 we simply could have moved somewhere else and the danger would have been immediately averted)

Covering multiple areas means you simply do the same wall on every side. In A16 the only designs I saw myself or someone else build were blocks, either with us standing on top or standing inside the block. The only difference was how the block walls were done. Sure, it is more actiony in the horde night that way, but the construction part was simple to almost non-existant.

meganoth

meganoth

9 hours ago, Mister Forgash said:

To the contrary, I think there was something kinda great about having to design a shelter where you would have to cover multiple areas because you couldn't trust -every last one of them- to do the same exact thing. .. I trust the unpredictability of dumb zombies unincorporated into the hivemind would spice up horde night significantly.

First of all "every last one of them" was only true for A17. Case in Point: Our current horde base got into trouble once exactly because some zombie(s) were attacking a wall instead of following the easiest path and when they broke through found a ladder someone erreanously had put there in reach for the zombies. (In A16 we simply could have moved somewhere else and the danger would have been immediately averted)

Covering multiple areas means you simply do the same wall on every side. In A16 the only designs I saw myself or someone else build were blocks, either with us standing on top or standing inside the block. The only difference was how the block walls were done. Sure, it is more actiony in the horde night that way, but the construction part was heavily simplied to almost non-existant.