Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

14 hours ago, Suxar said:

No need for any mini-games. TES experimented with this. Of course, it's interesting to hack a couple of times, but then it gets boring - a waste of time.

I have played several overhauls with the mini game. And it´s way less frustrating than rng breaking your lockpicks at under one second three times in a row or breaking so fast you don´t even see the timer. I prefer skill based instead of random luck, even when it´s a really easy mini game.  It´s not TES style, it´s like in Fallout.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

No need for any mini-games. TES experimented with this. Of course, it's interesting to hack a couple of times, but then it gets boring - a waste of time.

I have played several overhauls with the mini game. And it´s way less frustrating than rng breaking your lockpicks at under one second three times in a row or breaking so fast you don´t even see the timer. I prefer skill based instead of random luck even when it´s really easy.  It´s not TES style, it´s like in Fallout.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I have played several overhauls with the mini game. And it´s way less frustrating than rng breaking your lockpicks at under one second three times in a row, i prefer skill based instead of random luck.  It´s not TES style, it´s like in Fallout.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I have played several overhauls with the mini game. And it´s way less frustrating than rng breaking your lockpicks at under one second three times in a row. It´s not TES style, it´s like in Fallout.