Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

4 hours ago, warmer said:

I wish we had to find a stethoscope for dial combination locks and lock picks for doors and cars. The stethoscope obviously wouldn't break, so I am not sure how that mini game should function, but a lockpick ain't it 

Cracking a safe with a stethoscope is a myth perpetuated by Hollywood movies. The Mythbusters tested it. There was so much background noise that they could barely hear anything.

In mods there are lockpicking mini games that are much more enjoyable than in vanilla.

RipClaw

RipClaw

3 hours ago, warmer said:

I wish we had to find a stethoscope for dial combination locks and lock picks for doors and cars. The stethoscope obviously wouldn't break, so I am not sure how that mini game should function, but a lockpick ain't it 

Cracking a safe with a stethoscope is a myth perpetuated by Hollywood movies. The Mythbusters tested it. There was so much background noise that they could barely hear anything.

RipClaw

RipClaw

3 hours ago, warmer said:

The stethoscope is a myth perpetuated by Hollywood movies. The Mythbusters tested it. There was so much background noise that they could barely hear anything.