Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
spud42

spud42

im using a SteelSeries Rival300 mouse. 

it is a few years old now so i will get a test program and see if the mouse is phantom triggering. 

Its easy to reproduce hold w to go forward and then quickly flick the mouse left and right and watch the quick select icon move back and forth on your tool belt. 

My mouse doesnt have left and right on the scroll wheel only press down and i am not even touching the scroll wheel when this happens. 

I nearly died in a level 2 infested quest yesterday cause the damn thing kept changing back to my pipe machine gun which was broken and i didnt have pipes to repair it... 

But the quick select key has been unassigned. it has no binding so there should be nothing to trigger it . i hate it any way and want to disable it entirely.

EDIT: i have tested the mouse with online testers and with the steel series software, no ammount of banging the mouse gets it to false trigger a button. so it definitely is a 7DTD thing.  no probs with Skyrim or any other game or software...

spud42

spud42

it is a few years old now so i will get a test program and see if the mouse is phantom triggering. 

Its easy to reproduce hold w to go forward and then quickly flick the mouse left and right and watch the quick select icon move back and forth on your tool belt. 

My mouse doesnt have left and right on the scroll wheel only press down and i am not even touching the scroll wheel when this happens. 

I nearly dide in a level 2 infested quest yesterday cause the damn thing kept changing back to my pipe machine gun whish was broken and i didnt have pipes to repair it... 

But the quick select key has been unassigned. it has no binding so there should be nothing to trigger it . i hate it any way and want to disable it entirely

spud42

spud42

I nearly dide in a level 2 infested quest yesterday cause the damn thing kept changing back to my pipe machine gun whish was broken and i didnt have pipes to repair it...