Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

5 hours ago, spud42 said:

i have set it to no key. there is not a way to accidentilly trigger it. It was also triggering while it was set to the default key. 

I can consistently trigger the slot swap by holding the movement keys down and tryong to use the mouse to quickly turn or back up.. 

That is odd.  I haven't ever even checked to see the quick swap key for this game and haven't ever used it or accidentally triggered it.  I wonder why it's different for you.  The only thing I have accidentally triggered a couple times is the mouse wheel swapping of items, which has been in the game a long time.  Are you using WASD or arrows to move?  It shouldn't really matter, but maybe it does.  I'm using WASD.  And has it just started being a problem in 1.1 or has it been a problem since the quick swap was added in 1.0?

Riamus

Riamus

5 hours ago, spud42 said:

i have set it to no key. there is not a way to accidentilly trigger it. It was also triggering while it was set to the default key. 

I can consistently trigger the slot swap by holding the movement keys down and tryong to use the mouse to quickly turn or back up.. 

That is odd.  I haven't ever even checked to see the quick swap key for this game and haven't ever used it or accidentally triggered it.  I wonder why it's different for you.  The only thing I have accidentally triggered a couple times is the mouse wheel swapping of items, which has been in the game a long time.  Are you using WASD or arrows to move?  It shouldn't really matter, but maybe it does.  I'm using WASD.