Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Apoc Fyerah

Apoc Fyerah

Hey.
Have been trying for what feels like hours to generate a map with a large city in the snow biome, however it never happens. Only medium sized ones seem to generate.
I have tried making the snow biome as large as possible at every map size 8k and up, but it just doesn't generate a major city.
Every now and then a large city will appear in the desert biome, always one or more huge cities in the wasteland, but not in the snow biome. Why is that?

EDIT:

Posted similar thread on steam community and got some good replies. I am no longer in need of assistance! Thx 7DTD community! :))

Apoc Fyerah

Apoc Fyerah

Hey.
Have been trying for what feels like hours to generate a map with a large city in the snow biome, however it never happens. Only medium sized ones seem to generate.
I have tried making the snow biome as large as possible at every map size 8k and up, but it just doesn't generate a major city.
Every now and then a large city will appear in the desert biome, always one or more huge cities in the wasteland, but not in the snow biome. Why is that?