Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

For a two player game, one chem station, 2-3 cement mixer, 3 forges, 3 workbenches, 3 campfires.  But that is mostly just "because" and we usually aren't using all of them.  And 2 dew collectors with all mods installed.

Single player, I'll only have one of each.  I might still do 3 campfires, but only because I separate food/drink items into 3 crates under the campfires, so it is just for looks.   And 1 dew collector with all mods installed.

Screamers aren't really a big deal.  Perhaps annoying, but that is all.  I'll just drop a turret on each corner and ignore them unless I feel like some experience.

Riamus

Riamus

For a two player game, one chem station, 2-3 cement mixer, 3 forges, 3 workbenches, 3 campfires.  But that is mostly just "because" and we usually aren't using all of them.

Single player, I'll only have one of each.  I might still do 3 campfires, but only because I separate food/drink items into 3 crates under the campfires, so it is just for looks. 

Screamers aren't really a big deal.  Perhaps annoying, but that is all.  I'll just drop a turret on each corner and ignore them unless I feel like some experience.