Robert's Ramblings

Robert512

I have some ideas and I will use this thread to ventilate those ideas :) In another thread we already discussed oil lamps, wich was basically a stormlamp. Wich gave me the idea for small oil lamps made out of clay or a candy tin. [attachment=5574:name] You also need oil, that could be made out of chrysanthemums or corn. Instead of using a fireplace using a forge we could think of using a still that also has to be crafted from copper, uses fuels, water and chrysanthemums or corn to produce oil or alcohol in greater numbers. Such a still could also be use the distill murky water in to drinking water. [attachment=5576:name] And then, charcoal, strange that this was not yet implemented. Uses for charcoal are the same for normal coal, but I was also thinking about activated carbon out of charcoal wich then could be used as a medicine for (food) Poisoning. [attachment=5575:name] I have more ideas, I will add them later to this thread!

* Jerrycans to store larger amounts of drinking Water or Murky water. It would be made in the same way as gas cans with 11 water bottles, perhaps even a jerrycan filled with either coffee or goldenrod tea. To use it you would need to poor the liquid back into bottles. * Barrels to store other fluids than gas, again drinking water, and such. This having the advantage of having a even greater storage capacity (6x the jerry can, or 66 bottles). * A Still (same recipe as a forge, but replacing stone with copper ingots) to distill large amounts of water for example, input could come from either bottles, cans of barrels, output into again bottles, cans or barrels (wich replaces the molds as used in the forge).

Archived