Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

6 hours ago, AidenwithAnAxe said:

The feature that gives a scent when you carry food was removed? or am i just losing my mind? Because i swear it's missing from the game. was this change made a while ago? i just remembered it after watching my old clips. was this change made because it was annoying for gameplay? or were there too many food items they would have to account for? 🧐

That has been gone for several years. I also want it back. I think feral sense is their answer to this in a heavy handed way. You used to have to bathe way back in the day as well or our smell would trigger it.

warmer

warmer

6 hours ago, AidenwithAnAxe said:

The feature that gives a scent when you carry food was removed? or am i just losing my mind? Because i swear it's missing from the game. was this change made a while ago? i just remembered it after watching my old clips. was this change made because it was annoying for gameplay? or were there too many food items they would have to account for? 🧐

That has been gone for several years. I also want it back. I think feral sense is they answer to this in a heavy handed way. You used to have to bathe way back in the day as well