Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

20 hours ago, Riamus said:

I don't know if there's a mod that would automatically let you place any image from your computer into the game directly

just spitballing as i love the "have a camera and take a pic and then have an in game poster/art to hang"...

There was/is? A mod that lets you put images on player made signs (i thibk) and i think you had to just enter any URL pointing to an image on the sign. So if my memory is correct then i could i imagine that you could start a web server up on your local PC to get a local URL and have it serve images from it?

Edit: looks like it may be in the SCore mod, and you have to edit the "ExtendedAigns" config in blocks.xml from "false" to "true" to turn this on. May also? Only work with gifs but i imagine any URL pointing to an image would work

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

I don't know if there's a mod that would automatically let you place any image from your computer into the game directly

just spitballing as i love the "have a camera and take a pic and then have an in game poster/art to hang"...

There was/is? A mod that lets you put images on player made signs (i thibk) and i think you had to just enter any URL pointing to an image on the sign. So if my memory is correct then i could i imagine that you could start a web server up on your local PC to get a local URL and have it serve images from it?

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

just spitballing as i love the "have a camera and take a pic and then have an in game poster/art to hang...